Glutamine SR

by Maximum Human Potential
 
Glutamine SR

Reviewed: 11/17/2009 by Penny Branly

Category: Glutamine

Rate Glutamine SR.

 

When a company calls themselves Maximum Human Potential, they command attention. MHP manufactures Glutamine SR powder supplements that allow for 300% greater absorption. With a 12-hour time release formula and revolutionary Micro-Feed technology, Glutamine SR provides a steady supply of the Amino Acid, L-Glutamine for 12 hours. Sixty per cent of muscle tissue consists of Glutamine, which is depleted by exercise. The stomach and intestines consume 70%, only leaving a mere 30% for your muscles, hence why people take supplements. Odorless and tasteless, there have been many positive reviews for this product. Although some users have claimed that the price is slightly inflated and the powder doesn't dissolve well in water, they have also said that the tub itself lasts a long time and the benefits of increased endurance and reduced muscle soreness after workouts well outweigh the expense. Another user reported that it allows for an energized feeling, but also lets you rest well at night.

Combine one scoop (approximately one rounded tablespoon) with 8-10 ounces of liquid 1-2 times per day. Powder may also be added to a protein or meal replacement supplement.

There are no listed side effects.

Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine, Patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology, Low Di Glucose Polymer Matrix, MicroTex, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soy Lecithin.

 Pricing Information

PriceBuyConcentrationContainerVolumeMerchant
$21.99
Reg: $29.99
BUY N/A 300 grams 1 bottle Vitamin World

User Reviews